High Survivability, Main Game Moze, TVHM & M4Moze build by BobJoe1803 updated 1 month ago
This is a high survivability build that does decent damage and deals with mobs nicely. I made it for normal campaign and Moxxi DLC and I have had success with most of the slaughters as well. I only play this build on M4 and find that it does a great job in TVHM. You can use this build for farming and bosses but you will find that it is not the fastest boss killer; that said, it is very capable for this. For lvl 53 toons I placed last skill points in Drowning in Brass. Required equipment:
- shield: Transformer - an electric gun can be used to restore shields
- classmod: Bloodletter - Mine provides benefits to Thin Red Line, Desperate Measures and, Phalanx Doctrine
- artifact: Deathless
- required gun: any electric gun that does self-damage, recommended electric Devil's Foursum - This is used for self-healing
- recommended gun: Brainstormer for enemy shields
- recommended gun: fire Rowan's Call - it is unlikely that you will need to reload very often between Moze's ammo regen and the RC's 2 ammo to clip upon critical hit
- recommended gun: Cutsman - deals with mobs and enemies with hand held shields or behind barriers really well While anointed equipment is always beneficial, there are no required anointments to make this build work.
I use the Brainstormer to strip shields and then Rowan's Call to finish. The Brainstormer chains to near by enemies and Rowan's Call reflects 2 bullets at enemies upon critical hits. If you prioritize the strongest enemy, I find that most of the surrounding mob will die with the chained and reflected bullet damage. I find that survivability is good enough that I can walk around randomly to avoid enemy fire and generally not have issues with shield levels.
Note: This is a 1 hp Moze build. You should have +45k shield and 1 hp which means you do not have the game's health gate helping you. You have so much shield that enemies should not be able to 1 shot you (there are rare cases though). If you notice that your shields are low, use your self-damaging electric gun to restore shields (I use the electric Devil's Foursum for this). I save Iron Bear for emergency situations. If you notice your shield is nearly gone and you can't get to your electric gun fast enough, jump into Iron Bear. He does decent damage and your shields should be back up when he runs out of fuel.