One Punch Witch by MoxsyAmara build by PSG Build Catalogue updated 4 months ago
One Punch Witch by Moxsy
M10 True Takedown capable. Doesn't require tons of gear! The mechanics at work here are:
- 300/90 scales with melee!
- Ties That Bind: the damage linked between enemies counts as Action Skill Damage. When enemy is above 90% HP, Ties That Bind will be "anointed" w/ 300/90.
- Ground Breaker Guardian Rank Perk - Melee attacks or slams will trigger aftershock dealing 25% of all non-melee damage you dealt over the last 5 seconds. Killing enemies with Ties That Bind or with Unleash The Dragon DOT kills do NOT count as "melee damage". Allows you to always have buffs on your melee damage.
- UTD Artifact DOT averages around 8M damage per tick.
- Jab Cross and Do Harm skills will buff your Action Skill Damage, making Ties That Bind more efficient.
- Melee does not benefit from Personal Space.
- You need to disable Guardian Rank Perk "Emergency Response" (killing an enemy triggers shield regeneration)
Recommended Mayhem Modifiers
- Speed Demon (Slayer not needed or recommended)
- Not In The Face. Or Not The Face. Whatever its called. That one.
- Your choice for the rest. Moxsy uses Chilling Them Softly, Chain Gang and Rouge Lite.
- COV Pistol w/ 300/90 and 120% melee damage roll.
- Face Puncher (if you want)
- Brawlers Ward w/ 300% melee while shield depleted and ASE element
- Level 1 would be best. To get a Level 1 Brawlers Ward, follow these steps.
- Get Brawlers Ward to drop from Graveward.
- Don't pick it up.
- Save and quit.
- Join friends game as new level one character.
- Go to lost and found, your Brawlers Ward should be there as a Level 1.
- It's Piss w/ ASE element
- You can use Fish Slap if you want, not recommended but its your call.
- Unleash The Dragon. Elemental DOT applied when you melee. The DOT damage applied scales based on how much damage is applied to enemy.
- Breaker - Most important +1 in Find Your Center and as many as possible in Jab Cross.
This build doesn't have any comments yet.
Similar Amara builds