Zane Clone Build by ThiccFilA from 6/27Zane build by PSG Build Catalogue updated 1 month ago
Zane Clone Build by ThiccFilA from 6/27
- Maximizing Clone Effectiveness!
Few things to remember:
- Your clone will always have the primary mode on whatever weapon when he is summoned. So plan ahead! Example: your Beacon dropped w/ Shock and switchable to Radiation. When you deploy your clone, he will only have access to Shock.
- Since the Beacon deals splash, if enemies get too close to the clone during firing, the splash can kill the clone. Pair Shock Beacon with Transformer shield or Radiation Beacon with Red Suit.
- Clone's damage does NOT benefit from anointments.
- Don't worry about weapons that are crit dependent (King's Call, Wedding Invitation etc). Clone crits are uncommon.
- Nothing mentioned in YouTube build video. Your choice.
- Shock and/or Radiation Beacon. x2 or 20 ammo capacity. Allows clone to reload and trigger novas like crazy.
- OPQ w/ your choice anoint (Insanely good with clone).
- Flipper w/ ASA 200 (very strong choice).
- Plaguebearer, Backburner, Ion Cannon
- Sand Hawk for bossing. Strong but not ideal for mobbing, projectiles are s l o w.
- Light Show w/ Barrier anoints.
- Reflux w/ N2M Element.
- Root w/ N2M Element.
- Old God w/ 50% ASE Element (The most damage)
- Transformer w/ 15% SNTNL Move Speed (Best Survive Ability)
- Snowshoe w/ 50% ASE Element (Instafreeze nearby enemies)
- Frozen heart w/ 50% ASE Element (Instafreeze nearby enemies)
- Big Boom Blaster w/ 50% ASE Element
- Snowdrift Victory Rush
- Cutpurse Launchpad
- It's Piss w/ 50% ASE Element
- Recurring Hex w/ 50% ASE Element
- Seein Dead w/ 36% Action Skill Damage
This build doesn't have any comments yet.
Similar Zane builds