Guardian True Takedown Ready Build. You need 4 things to make this build work.
- A 300/90 Complex Root in whatever element you want to use.
- A Stop Gap shield with "On Action Skill start trigger effect of shield break or fill."
- A Artifact with AOE damage, FFYL duration "Important*", then Splash Damage or Action Skill cooldown. Use whatever artifact you want.
- A Phazezerker class mod with any of the above modifiers "AOE, Splash, FFYL Duration, or Action Skill cooldown."
You can use a grenade with ASE to get an extra ricochet if you want, i suggest It's Piss.
- Sometips for avoiding FFYL.
- Shoot first, then trigger Phasegrasp to get immunity, it will give you about an extra 1 or 2 seconds of immunity.
- Stay near objects, and slide around. If you stay low, it lowers the chance you will get hit with a ricochet.
- IMPORTANT DO NOT USE THE ROOT TO KILL THE LAST ENEMY, if it downs you and theirs no one around to kill you are boned. This build does decent damage with other weapons, use them to burn down the last enemy or two.
- Don't worry too much about FFYL, as long as there is someone to die you will get right back up before you even touch the floor.
TLDR: People will ask why not just use a Transformer and a Shock root. And i say A. Because it not as cool. B. Because you will struggle to kill the Guardians and bosses in true takedown because your damage will be weaksauce, this build is literally 1 bullet the room dies.