Moze Wick by DanSkinnyYo on 9/1Moze build by PSG Build Catalogue updated 7 months ago
Moze Wick by DanSkinnyYo on 9/4
- Anticipated level increase, dedicated 5 additional points in Shield of Retribution for Armored Infantry and Drowning in Brass.
- Mind your distance - self splash will kill you more than anything else.
- For general mobbing, go for any weapon with splash damage w/ high magazines.
- For bossing, go for Rocket Launchers.
- Throw grenades to regen health, more grenades and currently equipped weapon ammo.
- A lot of IB's weapons inflict self damage from Splash. Hammerdown Protocol (Dual Nukes on Iron Bear) do NOT apply any self splash damage.
GUARDIAN TAKEDOWN EXPLOITS
- Using Dakka Bear on Guardian Takedown grants you the following:
- Allows crystals to continue charging while enemies are standing on the charging pads.
- Staying in Dakka Bear during the radiation bubbles kills Iron Bear but keeps Moze alive.
- Staying in Dakka Bear during the immnunity phase explosions kills Iron Bear but keeps Moze alive.
- During Scourge's teleport phases Moze is transported to an entirely different part of the map, but if you get out of Dakka Bear, you'll still be in the Scorge Arena.
- Flipper (Shock and Corrosive) w/ N2M Incendiary
- Kaoson (Kinetic - No Element) w/ N2M Incendiary
- Radiation Plaguebearer w/ 200% Splash ASE
- Corrosive Plaguebearer w/ 200% Splash ASE
- Transformer w/ ASE 50% Shock
- Shields are very flexible in this build, you're welcome to experiment with just about anything. I also use Old God's. Just make sure you are equipping different elements on your Anointments since they don't stack. ( Example - Shield w/ ASE 50% shock and Grenade w/ ASE 50% shock = only one instance of 50% shock. You want one of those to be a different element for that additional damage instance).
- Cloning Maddening Tracker w/ ASE 50% Incendiary
- Snowdrift Victory Rush
- Hot Drop Victory Rush (for fun - sometimes, also better than I expected at killing bosses)
- Mind Sweeper w/ Splash, Heavy Weapon Damage, SMG damage.
Mind Sweeper is the most important part of the build. Experiment w/ Grenades at your own risk, the CMT is still the most efficient grenade you can use for Moze. You are free to use any weapon you want, just make sure that you are supporting that weapon w/ the following rolls on your Mind Sweeper class mod:
- Weapon Damage
- Splash Damage
- Action Skill Damage
- Manufacturer (Dahl, Maliwan, Togue etc) Critical Damage
- Weapon (Shotgun, SMG, Assault Rifle etc) Type Damage