This is to maximize Zanes Violent Momentum by having all of his passive skills that improve his Movement speed be active as much as possible.
Equipments: I have not yet tried a lot but what i'm using right now weapons
- Arctic Night Hawkin (full auto) - SMG that either freezes or burns enemy, high fire-rate
- Casual Flakker - only good on mid range but extremely strong
- Lyuda - long range
- Cryo Lucians Call - damage just so good and have ammo refill
Shield (Pick one)
- Rough Rider - 0 capacity, bonus health and damage reduction
- Band of Sitorak - Low Capacity with fast recharge delay and rate. If depleted, you have bonus damage, have bonus health
- Infiltrator - Gives bonus damage and Movement speed the lower your shields are, depletes your shield when you use a skill. It synergies well with Rough Rider by giving you the buffs as a permanent buff due to your shields are always depleted. I'm still assessing the interaction of this to shield Band of Sitorak since while i don't have the perma dps buff, i gain access to my Adrenaline skill which lowers the cooldown of barrier to 7 seconds which mean a lot less downtime (same to STNL) and be able to maximize my Seein Red skill. + i got bonus gun damage, another "bad" thing about it is the recharge delay since it's so fast i won't be able to maximize the buffs on the class mod.
Grenade (change if you prefer something else)
- Cryo Hex - crowd control and frozen enemies are easier to hit
- Otto Idol - Health gain on kill (improves survivability)
- Splatter Gun - +50% shotgun damage while slide (not using it since i have not seen a hell walker but it should be good), not ideal on flakker especially when on console. you slide and fire the flakker in front of you, it will surely kill you.