Terrifying Vladof Ursa CorpMoze build by Emoinm updated 6 months ago
Might as well unbind the reload button
A combination of Bottomless Mags and Terror ammo regen to create insanely high fire rate, very high damage and infinite ammo.
Terrify yourself with the Face Puncher and use your other 3 guns to deal damage. With the insane amount of ammo regen you can literally just hold the fire button and just keep shooting.
- Required Anointment: Melee Attacks have a 25% chance to apply Terror to yourself. This weapon isn't all that good, however it will allow you to terrify your self with ease. With the skill Scrappy it is much quicker to whip it out, shoot an enemy 1-3 times, and have max terror.
- Recommended Anointment:While Terrified, you have a chance to fire an extra projectile per shot. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus. Recommended Element: Cryo. Aim at the head and use this gun to deal with armored enemies.
- Recommended Anointment:While Terrified, gain increased crit damage. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.Recommended Element: Fire. In bipod mode, combined with Stoke the Embers, this gun will absolutely shred enemies with health. Hell, it even does a great job at shredding armor and shielded enemies as well! Switching from rifle to bipod mode is a breeze with Scrappy.
- Recommended Anointment:While Terrified, you have a chance to fire an extra projectile per shot. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.Recommended Element: Shock. In double chain gun mode, this gun will just absolute destroy shields and everything else that stands in its way.
- In the future this should hopefully allow the health regen terror anointment to work on shields, however that is broken for now. Either way, this COM is just the best one, and gives you more Thin Red Line, Phalanx Doctrine, and Desperate Measures, AKA more shield and damage!
- More shields + lower health which gives more gun damage from Desperate Measures!
- Required Anointment:While Terrified, gain ammo regeneration. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus. Any shield will do, just make sure it is high capacity and has this anointment! Personally I use the Back Ham for some extra survivability.
- Required Anointment:While Terrified, gain increased damage and fire rate. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus. Any grenade will do, as long as it has this anointment! This will allow for more damage and VERY fast fire rates! The extra fire rate will not impact your ammo count at all.