Fl4k - One Shot Boss Build (Graveward)Fl4k build by Cairnexus updated 1 year ago
VERY FLEXIBLE One shot Graveward Fl4k build taken from here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdIAT7jsMEY)
Core Items Required (All Legendary):
Brawler Ward Shield (Any type) ANY Class Mod with 45% Jakobs weapon dmg crit and any additional crit modifiers ANY Artifact with 183% elemental damage boost stat Unforgiven Pistol (Jakobs) - focus on getting as high critical damage as possible 350+ (video shows 432%) Cutsman SMG/Laser-Sploder - used to deplete your own shield (synergy with Bralwer Ward shield) Burning Scourge Rocket Launcher (Torque) - elemental or normal, doesnt matter.
Green - Doesn't matter what you build in the green tree, focus is getting Fade Away (duh), Unblinking eye and Gunslinger Jabber for additional critical hit damage and the bottom skill The Power Inside for 25% damage.
Blue - 3 points into Persistence Hunter for additional gun damage Rest is up to you!
- Before dropping down into Graveward use your Cutsman or Lasersploder to take away your shield to proc the damage bonus on Brawler Ward Shield and enter the fight (youtube 0:16 or 7:50)
- Swap to your Burning Scourge Rocket launcher and drop down into Graveward and run up to him.
- Use Fade away to activate critland
- Shoot your Burning Scourge Rocket launcher at the DEAD CENTER (or it won't one shot)
- While rocket projectiles are mid air, QUICKLY SWITCH to your Jakobs Unforgiven Pistol and hold this weapon until the rockets connect.
- Boss should be ded
NOTES Won't save the equipped skills on the template, you should have Gunslinger Jabber, Fade Away, Unblinking Eye and Guerrillas In the Mist