Zane - Graveward Farming (Mayhem 4)Zane build by d1555537 updated 1 year ago
Zane Build for farming Graveward in Mayhem 4.
- Scourge (Fire)
- Cutsman (Fire)
- Unforgiven ('Trick' prefix)
- Omni-Loader (Not necessary, but useful for reloading Scourge)
- Classmod (With 2~3 in 'Playing Dirty')
- [Any other gear that gives bonuses to general, splash or heavy damage are also useful]
- At top of shaft, activate Digi-Clone just before dropping down
- Just before you reach the ground, throw Barrier at your feet, and pick it up when you touch the ground
- Use Scourge, and aim for just above where crit spot and platform meet (Some sub-rockets from the scourge will clip the ground, but this is fine, just ensure the bulk of the shot hits the crit spot directly)
- Swap to Cutsman, run forward and shoot the entire clip at the crit spot (You'll probably be sliding at this point, so just be aware)
- Finally, swap to Unforgiven, just as all the projectiles hit the crit spot
If everything went well, Graveward will go down straight away, even with Mayhem 4 modifiers.
If Graveward is still standing, it will probably transition to its 'stunned' animation, and the head will fall onto the platform. At this point, the Omni-Loader is handy for quickly reloading Scourge and Cutsman, and then shoot the Scourge into crit spot, and swap to Unforgiven again. If it still doesn't go down at this point, just keep firing until your Action Skills come off cooldown, once they're active, it should be pretty simple to finish Graveward quickly.