This is an in-your-face mobbing build, focused on creating a feedback loop between Amara's Weapon/Melee Damage and her Action Skill, which provides enough healing and resistance to get up close and personal.
Action Skill -> Killing Faster -> Improves Action Skill --> Keeps you Alive --> Killing Faster
- Start off with your Action Skill, if you can, to maximize your damage boost and to reduce incoming damage.
- Continue killing enemies to build Rush Stacks, which will increase your next Action Skill Damage.
- Halfway through your Action Skill cooldown, use it again to keep Damage Reduction going, or to heal if you need it.
- Whether or not you have elemental weapons, Infusion and Illuminated Fist keep you powerful against any opponent.
Honestly, either pick your favorite or the best one for the battle you're facing.
- At a distance, Phasecast, Deliverance, or Fracture offer a quick cooldown and straight-line damage, though Deliverance will most often provide the most healing of the three.
- When surrounded, Reverberation or Phaseslam will give you a powerful AoE at the expense of a longer cooldown.
Her Action Skill is also pivotal in reducing incoming DMG.
- Helping Hand(s) has a 15s Duration
- Your longest AS Cooldown is 27s (35s - 25% (Restless))*
- Avatar lets you cast your AS twice per Cooldown, which will activate Helping Hands twice.
*If you swap out Soul Sap for Stillness of Mind AND use Phaseslam or Tandava, you will have a few seconds without 40% damage reduction.
Boost Weapon & Melee DPS
- Transcend, Laid Bare, Wrath, Personal Space (+Dmg)
- Fast Hand(s), Alacrity, From Rest (Shoot more)
- Infusion (+Elemental)
- Laid Bare, Find Your Center, Illuminated Fist (+Dmg, +Range, +Elemental)
to Boost Action Skill (AS)
- Do Harm, Awakening, Avatar (+AS Dmg)
- Restless, Avatar (+AS Frequency)
- Avatar (-50% Rush Stack consumption)
which Keeps You Alive
- Root to Rise (+HP)
- Soul Sap, Ascendant (+Healing from AS Dmg)
- Helping Hand(s) (+Dmg Reduction after AS)
- Avatar (+1 AS per cooldown)